SUMMER SCHOOL: FOOTBALL CAMPUS
Students from 6 to 16 years old.
- Encourage companionship, friendship, sportsmanship, effort and teamwork.
Specific objectives of football:
- Develop physical, technical and tactical fundamentals through play.
- Deepen the principles of each phase of play: offensive and defensive.
- Simulate competitive situations in small spaces.
- Introduce tactical concepts through competition.
Swimming at the end of the training day.
David Herrera – Level 3 – Degree in I.N.E.F. – Experience at Real Madrid, Atl. From Madrid, Rayo Majadahonda.
José Herrera – UEFA Pro Level – Physical Education Teaching – Málaga CF and Granada Women’s Experience, currently 2nd coach UDT Granadilla (Liga Iberdrola)
Members of the teaching team of the Department of Physical Education of Colegio San José.
1st Fortnight – From 04th to 15th July – Colegio San José in Guadalmina (San Pedro de Alcántara, Marbella)
2nd Fortnight – From 18th to 29th July – Colegio San José in Guadalmina (San Pedro de Alcántara, Marbella)
Full Month – From 04th to 29th July – Colegio San José in Guadalmina (San Pedro de Alcántara, Marbella)
Monday to Friday, from 9:30am to 2:30pm with lunch service or from 9:30am to 1:30pm without lunch service.
Optional transport service.
I would like to see more information about this course
Please, send me more information
To request additional information, please contact us
Colegio San José - Estepona
Avda. Litoral, 22 - 29680 Estepona
Tel: 952 800 148
Colegio San José - Marbella
Urb. Guadalmina - 29678 Marbella
Tel: 952 883 858