From 7 to 14 years old – From 2nd July to 8th July
Zafarrancho Ecoaventuras Vacation Camp, Finca El Hornillo.
Natural Park Sierras de Alhama, Tejera and Almijara.
Nature immersion camp. Fantastic Indian-themed evenings.
Staying in teepees or bungalows, participants will be able to jump on the zip line, show their balance on the suspension bridges, as well as navigate in canoes and participate in multi-adventures:
- Tibetan Bridge: Installation with suspended footbridges, suspension bridges, etc…
- Archery Tag: Activity to learn how to use this sporting instrument with a precision bow and foam arrows.
Blue Adventures: Canoe and Surfpaddle tours.
- Climbing: Initiation in sport climbing in the climbing wall.
- Tyrolean traverse.
- Alternative multisports.
- Buggy circuit.
- Sling Shot Ball: Activity to test the aim and dexterity of our participants.
- Spartak Trail: Skills course with more than 10 obstacles.
- Archery: Initiation in this activity of low environmental impact.
- Dance Workshop.
- Newspaper workshop: Designed for the most creative ones who will make a newspaper of the camp.
- Flags workshop: Each group will design its own flag or banner.
- Orientation in Nature Workshop: Participants will learn to orient themselves by means of clues that the natural environment itself offers.
- Cherokee Baptism
- Eagle Quest
- Cherokee vs Cowboys
- Talent Show
- Farewell Party
All activities are conducted in both English and Spanish.
I would like to see more information about this course
Please, send me more information
To request additional information, please contact us