From 7 to 14 years old – From 3rd July to 8th July
Sierra de las Nieves National Park
Camp in nature with English and multi-adventures under the supervision of a teacher from Colegio San José:
- Accommodation in a hostel with full board.
- English Workshops.
- Tibetan Bridge: Fun installation with suspended walkways, suspension bridges,…
- Archery Tag: Fun and safe activity to learn how to use this sports instrument with a precision bow and foam arrows.
- Acquasport: Fun cooperative pool games (Acquabasket, Acquaerobic, Acquavoley,..)
- Blue Adventure: Canoe, Bigsup and Paddle Surf Tours equipped with life jackets.
- Paintball: Fun and safe activity with masks and protective vests.
- Climbing and Rappelling in the giant climbing wall.
- Zip line: Descent of the participants through the installation using helmets, harnesses and safety carabiners.
- Alternative Multisports: Using its wide natural spaces.
- Sling Shot Ball: Activity to test the marksmanship and skill of the participants.
- Spartak Trail: New skill field with more than 10 obstacles..
- Archery: They will learn to use this sports instrument to get started in this activity with low environmental impact.
- Adventure in Egypt: Game of ingenuity to solve riddles in papyrus, hieroglyphs and labyrinths.
- Sensory Trail: Blindfolded teamwork and many surprises.
- Flag Workshop: Each group must design their own flag or banner that they will place in their tent/cabin or dining area throughout the camp.
- Orientation Workshop in Nature: They will learn to orient themselves through clues that the natural environment itself offers.
I would like to see more information about this course
Please, send me more information
To request additional information, please contact us
Colegio San José - Estepona
Avda. Litoral, 22 - 29680 Estepona
Tel: 952 800 148
Colegio San José - Marbella
Urb. Guadalmina - 29678 Marbella
Tel: 952 883 858